White ink flowers on black paper
Achieve effortlessly great results on colored paper with the Talens Drawing ink white! This highly pigmented ink is easy to use, dries quickly and can be applied in many layers for even more intense colour.
Here an example on Van Gogh black watercolour paper.
What you need
- Talens Drawing ink White (100)
- Van Gogh black watercolour paper 360 g
- Watercolour brush
- A small tray or cup for the ink (it is better not to dip the brush directly in the ink bottle)
- Important! Clean your tools and your brush with water directly after use. This goes for all inks, because they dry out waterproof.
- You can also use Amsterdam Acrylic ink Titanium white (105) to make a similar artwork.
You can start with a thin layer of the ink and sketch your drawing.
If you wish a whiter effect, apply a second layer. The more layers, the brighter the result.
Enjoy the effects of the pigment
The ink will be water resistant after drying. You could apply further layers of ink or acrylic ink for more colour!
We are done!