We respect the privacy of our website visitors and shall ensure that the personal information you give us is confidential. Processing of personal data is done in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. Cookies have the most important function to distinguish users from each other.
1. Functional cookies
Functional cookies ensure that a website functions properly. These cookies ensure that:
- Information is passed from one page to another if, for example, you have to enter a lot of data,
- The settings for viewing videos (such as desired buffer size and resolution data) are saved,
- The browser settings for an optimal display for our website can be read,
- The website is loaded evenly, so that the website remains accessible,
- It is possible to respond to the website,
- It is determined which version of the website you will see.
2. Statistics / Analysis
Statistics are made of the information we collect. This data gives us insight into the behavior of visitors to the website. By analyzing this behavior, we can make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible. The data is not traced to individuals. These cookies ensure that:
- The number of visitors to web pages on this website is tracked,
- The duration of each visitor is recorded,
- The order is determined in which visitors visit pages,
- It becomes easy to judge which parts of the website need adjustments.
In order to be able to send you targeted information on third-party sites and to ensure that they match your interests, cookies are required. Media agencies and advertising networks act as intermediaries between website owners and advertisers. Cookies ensure that:
- We keep track of which ads you have seen to prevent you from seeing ads multiple times.
- A record is kept of how many visitors click on advertisements, so that the party from whom the advertising space is purchased can be settled.
- A record is kept of how many orders visitors place through the advertisement, so that the party from whom the advertising space is purchased can be settled.
For the cookies that other parties place for advertising purposes, you read the statements on the websites of these parties:
We adapt our website to the needs of the visitor. In order to adapt the website to the visitor, we analyze behavior to identify interests. With these interests we determine the content and offers on the website for different groups of customers. Cookies ensure that visitors are registered to estimate interests.
5. Other / unforeseen cookies
It is possible that cookies are placed on this website from third parties that Royal Talens is not aware of. If this website contains cookies in this category, contact us. Or contact the third party that has placed the cookie.
6. Browser settings - no cookies
8. Final remarks
We keep an eye on the development of cookies and make a new version if things change. Contact us if you want to view personal information. If the overview that we offer contains ambiguities, you can have the data changed or removed. You can also indicate if you do not want to be approached with information about our products and services by reporting this via firstname.lastname@example.org.