Pen-touch Medium Green
Pen-Touch markers are perfect for marking and illustrating in bold colours. Pen-Touch writes on a wide variety of surfaces including cardstock, plastic, wood, glass, porcelain, paper and metal.
The marker is also suitable for various industrial purposes, including manufacturing, quality control, security and theft prevention and construction. The marker features an aluminium barrel and a valve-action mechanism to ensure good flow of the highly pigmented ink.
- Writes on various surfaces, including steel & iron, sheet metal, glass & plexiglass, wood, ceramics, porcelain and plastics.
- Ideal for several industrial uses, including marking and identifying parts, pipes & tubing, sheet metal, wiring, construction assembly, manufacturing & fabrication processes.
- Adheres permanently to most surfaces.
- Removable from non-porous surfaces with alcohol or lacquer thinner.
- Nib: fibre
- Working temp.: 5°C - 40°C
- Ink type: Pigment solvent-based ink
- Line widt: 2 mm
- Size: 141 mm