Pen-Touch Medium UV blue
Pen-Touch markers are perfect for marking and illustrating in bold colours. Pen-Touch writes on a wide variety of surfaces including cardstock, plastic, wood, glass, porcelain, paper and metal.
The marker is also suitable for various industrial purposes, including manufacturing, quality control, security and theft prevention and construction.
The UV ink makes clear, invisible marks that illuminate bright blue when viewed with an ultraviolet or black light.
- Writes on various surfaces, including steel & iron, sheet metal, glass & plexiglass, wood, ceramics, porcelain and plastics.
- Ideal for several industrial uses, including marking and identifying parts, pipes & tubing, sheet metal, wiring, construction assembly, manufacturing & fabrication processes.
- Adheres permanently to most surfaces.
- Removable from non-porous surfaces with alcohol or lacquer thinner.
- Nib: fibre
- Working temp.: 5°C - 40°C
- Ink type: Pigment solvent-based ink
- Line widt: 2 mm
- Size: 141 mm
Pen-Touch ink is chemically stable, waterproof and applicable to many surfaces. Whether the mark is permanent or not depends on the surface and the conditions applied to the mark (washing, scrubbing, chemicals, heat, cold, etc.).
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica.