Watercolour Pan Prussian Blue 508
Since 1899, Rembrandt watercolour paint has grown into an indispensable range for the professional watercolourist. These vivid watercolours are made using pure gum arabic and premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
- Modern, professional watercolours in various opacities
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artists’ quality fineness
- Offers a uniform drying time and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Available in 120 very pure and intense colours, including specialties such as interference and chameleon colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands since 1899
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta metalli.