Watercolour Pan Indigo 533
Since 1899, Rembrandt watercolour paint has grown into an indispensable range for the professional watercolourist. These vivid watercolours are made using pure gum arabic and premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
- Modern, professional watercolours in various opacities
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artists’ quality fineness
- Offers a uniform drying time and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Available in 120 very pure and intense colours, including specialties such as interference and chameleon colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands since 1899
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta metalli.
- Price series1
European safety information
- Contains Copper tris[(diethylamino)methyl]phthalocyanine. May produce an allergic reaction.