Paint marker low halogen Red
Liquid paint marker with opaque ink without corrosion factors. Ideal for industries and environments where corrosion is a concern, such as petrochemical and refineries, energy power plants, desalinization plants, transportation infrastructure and aerospace.
The quick-drying ink is lightfast, waterproof, chemical resistant and permanently opaque. Suitable on most surfaces, such as stainless steel. Its innovative “stay fresh” twist mechanism keeps the paint fresh and ready to use.
- Detectable Halogen (Br, Cl, I, F) is less than 200 ppm and metals (Lead, Copper, Zinc, Mercury, Iron) & sulphur are less than 300 ppm
- Usable on most surface.
- Suitable on most surfaces, such as stainless steel.
- Quick drying and permanent once dry.
- Features a durable aluminium barrel, made to withstand abuse during extreme industrial use.
- Working temp.: 5°C - 40°C
- Ink type: Pigment solvent-based ink
- Line width: 2 mm
- Size: 140 mm