IDenti-Pen dual point Red
The Sakura IDenti-Pen is a multi-purpose permanent marker. You can use this pen on paper/board products and non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, tools, test tubes, plastics, CD labelling, wood and photographs.
This IDenti-Pen has two different tips that offer added functionality: a fine, bullet-shaped fibre tip on one end and an even finer plastic tip for details on the other. Create permanent details and fine lines with this durable dual-sided pen!
- Use this pen on paper/board products and non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, tools, test tubes, plastics, CD labelling, wood and photographs.
- Permanent, waterproof, low-odour, quick-drying ink that is bleed-proof on most paper.
- Durable nibs and barrel for heavy use.
- Removable from non-porous surfaces with alcohol-based cleaners.
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.
- Working temp.: 5˚C - 40˚C
- Ink type: Dyestuff solvent-based ink
- Nib: Semi Hard (fiber | fine) and Hard (plastic | extra fine)
- Line width: 1 mm (fine) and 4 mm (extra fine)
- Size: 137 mm