Watercolour Tube 10 ml Spark Violet 866
Since 1899, Rembrandt watercolour paint has grown into an indispensable range for the professional watercolourist. These vivid watercolours are made using pure gum arabic and premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
- Modern, professional watercolours in various opacities
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artists’ quality fineness
- Offers a uniform drying time and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Available in 120 very pure and intense colours, including specialties such as interference and chameleon colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands since 1899
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta metalli.
The Rembrandt watercolour range includes various options for artists who love working with shimmering colours, like metallic, pearlescent and iridescent shades. Apply these colours in a thin layer to a dark watercolour paper or over a previously painted layer of watercolour for the best results.
- Metallic colours are made using exclusive pearlescent pigments that do not oxidise, which helps preserve the colour over time. After drying, Rembrandt metallic colours look like a layer of precious metal that reflects the light beautifully.
- Interference colours are pearlescent colours that allow you to add highlights and a pearlescent shine to any colour.
- Chameleon colours shimmer and change colours depending on your viewing position or the light incidence.
- Spark colours sparkle with an irregular sheen thanks to the subtle differences in size of the reflecting pigment particles.
- Price series3
- PigmentCoated Glass