Acrylic colour tube 40 ml Light Gold 802
Rembrandt acrylic paint is a high-quality artists’ paint that meets the strict requirements of today’s artists. This heavy-body paint offers a clear brush stroke, uniform drying time and degree of sheen, and a durable, flexible paint film. This acrylic paint is crafted with a high concentration of premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
Rembrandt acrylic colour
- Heavy-body acrylic paint with a durable, flexible paint film
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artists’ quality fineness
- Offers a uniform drying time and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Available in 75 very pure and intense colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands
This series of stable metallic acrylic colours is based on exclusive pearlescent pigments. These pigments do not oxidise when exposed to air, as opposed to copper and zinc powders which are often used to create metallic shades. Since Rembrandt metallics do not oxidise, they will not change colour over time. Our pearlescent acrylic colours are also based on these pigments.
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta metalli.