The linen stretched canvas consists of 100% pure linen and weighs 360 grams per m2. With 12.5 x 12.5 threads per cm2 it has a medium structure.
• Premium quality canvas, made in Europe
• Suitable for the following painting techniques: oil colours, acrylic colours, water mixable oil colours.
• Universal preparation, applied by hand; 1 layer of natural glue and 2 layers of acid-free, acrylic-based gesso.
• The natural glue guarantees excellent stretch properties.
• The high-quality primer stops oil penetrating and guarantees an excellent adhesion for oil and acrylic colours.
• Strong softwood canvas stretcher.
• Diagonal and cross laths provide extra sturdiness for the larger sizes.
• Complete with beechwood wedges for re-tensioning the canvas.
• Fitted with extra beechwood pegs for re-tensioning.
• Beading (rounded raised edge) ensures the canvas does not touch the frame.
• Available in several sizes.
|length [cm]||x||width (cm)||_2||_2|