Dammar Varnish Matt 082 Bottle 250 ml
Purpose: Protecting an oil painting. Composition: Dammar resin, turpentine oil, matting agents (wax and silica) • Traditional final varnish • Apply when paint film has completely dried (approx. 1 year with normal layer thickness) • Dries in a few hours • May show signs of ageing after some time such as yellowing and crackling • Gives a satin gloss • Apply in one layer and in one direction • Mixing with Dammar varnish glossy 081 increases the degree of gloss • Can be thinned with turpentine, clean brushes with turpentine or white spirit • Dry varnish coats can be removed with turpentine • Shake well before use • Highly flammable
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.