Tie-dye set Pink | 3 x 85 ml + gloves
Add a pop of colour to your clothing, accessories and interior decorations with tie-dye! Tie-dye is a cheap and fun way to upcycle plain clothing and other fabric items to turn them into your new favourite pieces! Create fun, colourful patterns such as spirals, starbursts, ombrés and more by simply twisting and binding the fabric with rubber bands or clips and applying different coloured dyes.
This tie-dye set contains three bottles of Talens Art Creation Silk dye, a water-based dye that is ideal for dyeing light-coloured natural fabrics. The vibrant colours are ready to use and come in bottles with fine dosing nozzles to allow for even and precise application directly to the fabric. The set also includes disposable gloves to prevent staining on your hands.
Contents: 3 x 85 ml (2004 Sunny Yellow - 3501 Bold Pink - 3025 Intense Carmine), gloves.
How to use:
- For the best results, pre-wash the fabric item without fabric softener. Wetting the fabric with water before dyeing will help the dyes blend more easily.
- Cover the surface you will be working on with plastic to protect it. Twist and bind the fabric and secure it with rubber bands or clips. Put on the gloves before moving on the dyeing process.
- Apply the dye directly to the fabric using the dosing nozzles, don’t forget the backside! For even more intense colours, allow the dyes to be absorbed for 24 hours before heat fixing and washing the item. For lighter colours, rinse the item in water before heat setting.
- Fix the colours using an iron on high heat setting for 5 minutes with protective paper (such as parchment paper) between the fabric and iron.
- After heat setting, the item will be washable up to 104 °F/40 °C and suitable for the dryer. Wash the item separately in cold water for the first time to prevent the colours from bleeding. Let the item dry completely and enjoy your new custom design!
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica.