Watercolour metal tin set Oxide Black Mixing/Dusk Colour Selection | 12 pans + brush
Create your own granulating colours with this Oxide Black mixing set. The particles of the pigments used in Rembrandt granulating watercolours tend to cluster and collect in the deeper layers of the paper. This results in a characteristic grainy effect. By mixing colours with Oxide Black, it creates unique granulating colours with a dark mass tone and a bright undertone.
Since 1899, Rembrandt watercolour paint has grown into an indispensable range for the professional watercolourist. These vivid watercolours are made using pure gum arabic and premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
- Modern, professional watercolours in various opacities
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill to create an artists’ quality fineness
- Offers a uniform drying time and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Available in 120 very pure and intense colours, including specialties such as interference and chameleon colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands since 1899
Contents: 12 pans (247 Azo Yellow Medium – 264 Brilliant Orange – 296 Azomethine Green Yellow – 354 Perylene Red Deep – 378 Transparent Oxide Red – 567 Permanent Red Violet – 583 Phthalo Blue Reddish – 585 Indanthrene Blue – 593 Quinacridone Purple Bluish – 681 Phthalo Green Yellow – 2 x 735 Oxide Black) and a round brush (size 4).
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica. Raccolta di cartone. Raccolta metalli.