Glazing Medium 092 Bottle 250 ml
Cobra Glazing Medium is a colourless medium that can be mixed with Cobra oil paint to make your paint flow better. The added amount affects the degree of transparency. This technique – making coloured transparent paint layers without a visible brush stroke – is referred to as glazing. Glazing mediums are very fat and should only be applied in the final layers of a painting. This medium is based on vegetable oils.
- Increases the gloss and transparency of the paint.
- Can be thinned with water.
- Makes the brush stroke run slightly.
- Does not influence the drying time of the paint.
- Increases the durability of the paint film.
- Yellows slightly.