Water-Mixable Linseed Oil Bottle 75 ml
Create your own medium or make your paint fatter with Cobra water-mixable safflower and linseed oil. These oils increase the flow and transparency of the paint.
The difference between them is that linseed oil dries more quickly compared to safflower oil. Due to the drying time, we recommend using linseed oil for the lower layers of your painting. Though linseed oil does yellow slightly over time, it also provides you with a more stable paint film. Safflower oil does not yellow, which makes it best suited for the final layers of your painting.
- Water mixable
- Makes the paint fatter
- Makes the brush stroke run slightly
- Increases the flow, gloss and transparency
- Lengthens the drying time of the paint
- Increases the durability of the paint film (linseed oil only)
- Yellows slightly (linseed oil only)