Clear lacquer gloss 133 spray can 400 ml
Besides canvases or walls, acrylic paints are often used to add color to various pieces of furniture, including bookshelves, cabinets and tables, but other objects as well, such as skateboards or Happy Stones. To protect the color on these objects, Amsterdam offers a clear lacquer! Amsterdam clear lacquer protects your painted objects with a non-yellowing, durable and scratch-resistant layer. Remember that Amsterdam clear lacquer, unlike Amsterdam varnishes, cannot be removed once applied.
Before use, take the following into account:
- Ensure the lacquer and your painted surface are at room temperature during application and drying. If they are not, a white cast may appear on your work, since changes in temperature can cause condensation under the layer of lacquer.
- Shake well before use. Apply the lacquer in a thin layer, holding the spray can approximately 40 cm from your work. Only use the lacquer in a well-ventilated room.
- Make sure to apply the lacquer in a single layer only. Multiple layers may cause inconsistencies in sheen.
Amsterdam clear lacquer
- Does not yellow
- Protects against scratches and is resistant to wear
- Quick drying and practically odorless
- Cannot be removed
- Not suitable as a picture varnish or for use on flexible surfaces
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica. Raccolta metalli.