Acrylic binder 005 jar 1000 ml
Amsterdam acrylic binder is a product with multiple purposes. You can use it as a primer for highly absorbent surfaces such as walls or cardboard. The binder acts as a barrier between the surface and your paint to prevent the paint from being absorbed into the material. It can also be used to create your own acrylic colors using pigments of your choice. This way you always know exactly what products you’re using. Acrylic binder can also be used in mixed media techniques due to its strong adhesive properties.
Amsterdam acrylic binder
- Dries quicky and produces an elastic, water-resistant, colorless and transparent film
- Alkali-resistant, suitable for walls
- Adheres to all grease-free, dust-free and somewhat absorbent surfaces, including paper, wood, canvas, stone and Styrofoam
- Can be painted over with acrylic colors and gesso
- Clean utensils with water
- Apply at temperatures above 10° C and store free of frost
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica.