Pumice fine medium 126 jar 250 ml
Add a rough texture to your work with Amsterdam pumice medium. This pumice has a gray tone and can be used directly from the jar on its own, painted over or mixed with paint. Since the pumice medium is colored, mixing it with paint affects the color. Amsterdam pumice medium is available in fine, middle and coarse textures. Fine pumice medium is often used to create backgrounds to work on with pastels. The grainy texture significantly increases color deposit. Pumice mediums are even used in the building of scale models to recreate certain textures (such as concrete, stone and gravel).
Amsterdam pumice medium
- Can be applied directly or mixed with acrylic paint
- Can be painted over with acrylic paint
- Can be applied in thick layers
- Waterproof when dry
- Clean utensils with water
- Apply at temperatures above 10° C and store free of frost
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica.
European safety information
- Contains biocidal product: C(M)IT/MIT (3:1), BIT, IPBC. May produce an allergic reaction .