The Peasants oil paint set portrait | 10 x 40 ml
The Cobra Artist colours in this set were carefully selected and inspired by portraits of the film The Peasants, made by the same studio as the film Loving Vincent. This new hand-painted animation film, based on a famous Polish love story, is completely made using Cobra Artist oil paint. Since Cobra oil paints are water mixable, the artists who worked on the film could paint without using any solvents in the studio, which is much better for their health!
Contents: 10 x 40 ml tubes (105 Titanium White – 254 Permanent Lemon Yellow – 244 Indian Yellow – 227 Yellow Ochre – 411 Burnt Sienna – 369 Primary Magenta – 409 Burnt Umber – 408 Raw Umber – 504 Ultramarine – 623 Sap Green).
About Cobra Artist
Cobra Artist is a water-mixable oil paint that offers the same fantastic results as traditional oil paints, without having to use harmful solvents. Cobra Artist is an artists' quality oil paint with an exceptionally high degree of pigmentation.
- Can be mixed and cleaned with water.
- Created with only the very best pigments and oils.
- Ground multiple times on a triple roller mill during the production process to create an artists’ quality fineness.
- Available in 70 transparent, semi-transparent, semi-opaque and opaque colours with the highest degree of lightfastness (+++).
- Includes 32 mono-pigmented colours, including ten colours based on highly exclusive pigments, such as cadmiums, cobalt and chromium oxides.
- Cobra can be used in conjunction with traditional oils and when mixed at a ratio of Cobra 4:1, the mixture will retain its ability to be thinned and cleaned with water.
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica. Raccolta di cartone. Raccolta metalli.