How to enter
Sakura 100 Years contest
- Create a work of art inspired by Japan using your favourite SAKURA products.
- Finished? Share it on Facebook or Instagram:
A. Tag @Sakura_Europe in the description
B. Use the hashtag #sakura100years
C. Name the products that you have used (#pigmamicron, #gellyroll, #pentouch, #koiwatercolors, etc) and
D. Tell us where you live (#Spain, #UK, etc) and what the inspiration was for your work of art!
- Please also send your photo with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org (file size max. 10mb)
- Each month, we will select 3 winners from the entries. The announcement will be made via Facebook and Instagram. Winners receive a prize package worth €150 and are automatically shortlisted for the grand prize of 'A trip to Tokyo'. One of the 36 monthly winners will be declared the grand prize winner in the first week of 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit per person. Every month you have a chance to win with the entries you have submitted in that month.
- Need inspiration? Follow SAKURA on Facebook and Instagram for a year full of creative tutorials, unique products in the spotlight and great collaborations with ambassadors.
- View the terms and conditions of this competition here. Of course, we will take into account any (travel) restrictions that may still affect the grand prize in this competition in 2022. Read all about this in the competition terms and conditions.