Terms and Conditions
- Royal Talens organises this creative art contest for the promotion of the Van Gogh watercolour pocket box & Van Gogh watercolour paper (hereinafter ”the Contest”)
- The Contest will be executed by Royal Talens.
- The contest is open worldwide, but Russia and Belarus are excluded from the contest.
- The call to participate in the Contest is from April 1st 2023 until September 30th 2023.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants guarantee that they are legally allowed to participate in the Contest and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No registration fee has to be paid to join the Contest.
- The participants are restricted to use mainly Van Gogh watercolour products for their contest entry or entries. The participants can choose from the complete Van Gogh watercolour portfolio that Royal Talens distributes.
- The participant must participate using the following procedure:
Read about the Contest and enter your email on the landing page to receive a link to the free workshop;
Make an artwork (“the Work”) using mainly Van Gogh watercolour products- especially the Van Gogh watercolour pocket box;
1. Take a photo(s) of your artwork
2. Upload your artwork to Instagram
3. Feel free to share the inspiration behind your work (not mandatory)
4. Tell us which Van Gogh products you used
5. Add #vangoghsjourney and tag @vangoghcolours
- If the participant to the Contest, due to a defect of Instagram and/or Facebook or for whatever other reason, cannot upload the picture(s) of the Work on those media, participation to the Contest will not be possible. Royal Talens does not accept any responsibility for such events causing an impossibility to participate nor does it accept any liability for any and all consequences thereof.
- The Work must be the original creation of the participant. In case of the Work being a copy of another work in content or similarity it will be disqualified and the participant will have to return the incentives and/or privileges that have been provided to the participant to the Contest.
- The participant can participate with multiple Works. Any Work can only be submitted and will only admitted to the Contest once.
- Each month, from April to September 2023, the jury of the Contest, consisting of Technical Advisors of Royal Talens and the Brand Manager Van Gogh, will select two winners.
- The winners of the prizes will be announced in the first weeks of the next month. The winners will be informed by email within 2 weeks.
- Criteria to be evaluated at the sole discretion of the Jury are the following:
Originality of the Work;
- Every prize consists of a Van Gogh bag filled with a preselected collection of Van Gogh products with a value of €200 (RRP in Northern Europe). Winners will further be featured on the Royal Talens Van Gogh Instagram channel.
- If the winner of a prize hasn’t responded to Royal Talens within a month of the announcement of the winners, the prize will expire. The selection of the prize winners will not be subject to any correspondence.
- The Contest will be subject to Dutch law and the Dutch court has exclusive jurisdiction.