Terms and Conditions
- Royal Talens organizes the creative art contest for the promotion of the Sakura Manga Collection (hereinafter ‘THE CONTEST’)
- The contest will be executed by Royal Talens.
- Artists from the following countries can participate are:
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic Of Belarus, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom
- The call to participate in the contest is from February 1st 2023 until May 31th 2023.
- The winners of the prizes will be announced in the first week of June 2023.
- By participating in the contest, the participants guarantee that they are legally allowed to participate in the contest and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No registration fee has to be paid for this competition.
- Any applicant to participate in the contest must be 18 years old at the time of registration.
- The participants are restricted to use mainly Sakura products for their contest entry or entries. The participants can choose from the complete Sakura product portfolio that Royal Talens distributes.
- The Work must be the original creation of the participant. In case of the Work being a copy of another work in content or similarity it will be disqualified and the participant will have to return the incentives and / or privileges that have been provided to the participant to the contest.
- The participant must participate using the following procedure:
1. Take a photo(’s) of the Work
2. Upload the Work at Instagram or Facebook
3. Describe the inspiration of the work
4. Add #sakuramangacontest, # …your home country… , @sakura_europe
5. Name the products used in the hashtags (#pigmamicron, #gellyroll, #pentouch, #koiwatercolors, etc.)
6. Send the photo with artists’ name and address to email@example.com
- If the participant to the contest, due to a defect of Instagram and/or Facebook or for whatever other reason, cannot upload a (the) photo (‘s) of the Work on those media, participation to the contest will not be possible. Royal Talens does not accept any responsibility for such events causing an impossibility to participate nor does it accept any liability for any and all consequences thereof.
- The participant can participate with multiple artworks. Exact same artwork submitted can only be submitted and/or are only admitted to the contest once.
- The Jury of the contest consists of Technical Advisors of Royal Talens and the Brand Manager Sakura Europe.
- Criteria to be evaluated by and at the sole discretion of the Jury are the following:
Originality of the Work
Description of the inspiration
- The second and third prizes that can be won during the term of the contest (see point 4) consist of a preselected collection of Sakura products with a value of €250 (second prize) and €150 (third prize) (RRP in Northern Europe).
- The unique and one-time grand prize that can be awarded by the Jury is a Trip to Tokyo in 2024. This prize consists of:
2 return tickets to Tokyo International Haneda Airport booked from an International Airport in the country of the winner
7 nights stay hotel accommodation (minimum *** rating) in/near Central Tokyo, based on one room for 2 persons, with a maximum of €100 p.p.p.n.
- The ‘Trip to Tokyo’ will take place in 2024. The exact dates of the trip to Tokyo will be agreed with the winner.
- Royal Talens does not accept any responsibility for nor any liability for damages incurred in connection with the journey to, the stay in and the return from Tokyo.
- In the event restrictions from (local) authorities or any other form of ‘force majeure’ lead to the impossibility to travel to Tokyo in 2024 an alternative prize will be given to the winner of the grand prize. The alternative prize consists of a voucher to spend on Sakura products (listed in the catalog of Royal Talens) and Royal Talens products with a total value of €2500 (RRP in Northern Europe).
- If the winner of the prize hasn’t responded to Royal Talens within a month of the announcement of the winners, the prize will expire.
- The results are not subject to any correspondence.