Make you own advent calendar and surprise your family with lovely gifts. You can of course also make an other decorative garland. The possibilities are endless.
All you need
- Talens Art Creation Indoor & Outdoor or Vintage Chalk
- Talens Art Creation Beton Paste
- Talens Art Creation Metallic
- Talens Art Creation Effect Liner
- Sponge stick
- Painting knife
- Brown paper bags
- Optional: old stick, rope and clothespins
- Always shake the paint well before use.
- Before you start, read through all of the steps.
Use a sponge and a stencil to add Christmas patterns to the bags with Vintage Chalk Paint or Indoor & Outdoor paint. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
Add numbers using a stencil and use Beton Paste to give it some 3D effect. Apply the Beton Paste with a painting knife. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
Decorate the Christmas patterns using different Effect Liners. Let it dry overnight.
Use Metallic paint to give the numbers, painted with the Beton Paste, a lovely shiny effect. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
Fill all the bags with little gifts. You can also tie all the bags to a stick using rope and clothespins.
We wish you lots of fun unwrapping all the gifts in December!
Artist: Gitte Klausen
Photography by: Trine Holmvard