Stretched Canvas Cotton 100 x 160 cm
Talens offers a wide range of high-quality stretched canvasses. This canvas is made of 100% cotton, weighs 300 grams per m² and offers a fine texture of 21.5 x 19 threads per cm². The laths of this canvas are 2.5 x 6.5 cm thick. To support its frame structure, this canvas has been equipped with three extra laths that form a double cross.
Cotton is a soft material that is often used with acrylic paint. Cotton canvasses are versatile and accessible, which makes them perfect for various painting techniques. Talens offers a wide range of linen canvasses as well.
About Talens canvasses
- Premium quality, made in Europe with FSC-certified wood.
- Universally prepared for use with oil, acrylic and water-mixable oil colours.
- Primer applied by hand consisting of one layer of natural glue and two layers of acid-free, acrylic-based gesso.
- Beading (rounded raised edge) ensures the canvas does not touch the frame.
- All canvasses are fitted with extra beechwood pegs for re-tensioning.