Picture Varnish Mat 003 Bottle 250 ml
Purpose: Durable protection of an oil painting (final varnish). Composition bottle: Synthetic resin, turpentine oil, waxes. Composition spray can: Synthetic resin, white spirit, silica • Apply when paint film has completely dried (approx. 1 year with normal layer thickness) • When applying with a brush do so in one layer and in one direction • Dries in a few hours • Does not yellow • Varnish in bottle gives a satin gloss, varnish in spray can is matter • The degree of gloss is increased when mixed with Picture varnish gloss 002 • Can be thinned with turpentine • Clean brushes with white spirit or turpentine • Dry varnish coats can be removed with white spirit or turpentine • If the contents become cloudy place bottle in warm water • Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable)
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.