Soft pastel set Warm Blues | 5 half pastels
Rembrandt soft pastels have been the world’s most commonly used pastel for many years. Each colour in the extensive range is made according to a unique formula. The raw materials used for each new batch go through very strict quality control. Rembrandt soft pastels are based on the purest types of kaolin and high concentrations of premium-quality pigments that offer the highest degrees of lightfastness.
Rembrandt soft pastels
- Vibrant, pure soft pastels, available in whole and half sticks
- Made with high concentrations of premium-quality pigments
- Offers excellent colour transfer and the highest degree of lightfastness
- Free of metal-based pigments (lead, cadmium and cobalt)
- Available in 218 very pure and intense colours
- Skilfully crafted in the Netherlands
Contents: 5 half pastels (508.2 – 508.3 – 508.5 – 508.7 – 508.8).
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Raccolta plastica. Raccolta di cartone.