Acrylic remover 013 bottle 75 ml
Dried-up acrylic paint has ruined many good brushes, but not anymore! With Amsterdam acrylic remover, you can clean your brushes even after the paint has dried. This completely biodegradable medium allows dried acrylic paint to dissolve from brushes and other painting tools.
How to use:
- Pour some of the liquid in a glass jar to a level that will cover part of the ferrule (metal part), put your brush in and leave it to soak for an hour. Be careful not to add too much remover, as this will also dissolve the varnish on the handle of your brush.
- Clean your brush afterwards using soap and water.
- Return the hair into its original shape, let it dry completely laying down flat and your brush is ready to be used again.
Amsterdam acrylic remover
- Removes acrylic paint from brushes and other tools
- Completely biodegradable
- Not suitable for removing dried layers of varnish, doing so may damage the acrylic paint
- Can cause skin irritation
Italy only / solo Italia:
Raccolta differenziata. Controlla le linee guida minicipali locali. Collezione di vetro.