Acrylic medium gloss 012 bottle 75 ml
Acrylic colors can easily be thinned using water. If, however, you use large amounts of water, only a small amount of acrylic resin will be left on your work. The pigments will not be properly protected and might smudge once the water has evaporated. It also makes the paint film thinner and more fragile, which increases the risk of damage and may make adhesion to certain surfaces more difficult. To prevent this from happening, thin your paint using Amsterdam acrylic medium!
An acrylic medium is indispensable for a great end result. Amsterdam acrylic medium adds acrylic resin to your paint to optimally protect the pigments and to help you easily spread your paint, while retaining the durability of the paint film. Your paint will last longer since it’s easier to distribute, so you can cover more of your surface with the same amount of paint. Adding more of this medium will result in higher transparency of the color.
Amsterdam acrylic medium
- Available in glossy and matt finishes
- Increases flexibility of the paint film
- Does not affect the drying time of the paint
- Milky white when wet, dries colorless and transparent
- Waterproof when dry
- Clean utensils with water
- Shake well before use
- Apply at temperatures above 10° C and store free of frost