Local Marketeer Poland
Ready for your best work(day) yet?
We are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist / Local Marketer
Fulltime | office location: Warsaw
Royal Talens inspires. For more than 100 years now we have been stimulating creative expression worldwide; by developing high-quality brands and products that stimulate people to paint and draw. We use the worldwide recognition that our brands enjoy and our in-depth knowledge of the markets and their needs to facilitate and support professional and amateur artists throughout the world in producing new work.
In this role, you will be responsible for all digital marketing-related activities for the Polish, Czech and Slovakian markets. If you’re a person that enjoys a hands-on role while also being comfortable with generating input for the long-term digital marketing strategy, then you are our ideal candidate. You will work closely together with the current Local Marketer so that with joined efforts all marketing aspects get the attention that they require.
What would you be doing?
- Run our social media channels. This includes creating engaging content (in Polish), scheduling social media posts, actively monitoring responses, and reacting when needed.
- Cooperate with influencers so that together we can make as many people as possible enthusiastic about our brands.
- Stay current on new social media trends and best practices and share your knowledge with the team.
- Analyse the performance of all local social marketing initiatives (such as fairs and exhibitions) and act if necessary.
- Because our team is small (currently 5 people), everyone is very hands-on and willing to support with operational activities such as back-office support. We also expect this of our new colleague.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with running social media channels (IG, FB) and executing ad campaigns (FB, IG).
- Experience at work with influencers.
- You enjoy writing copy as this is necessary to create engaging texts for social media, product listings for e-commerce platforms, and other publications.
- Very good Polish and English language skills (writing and speaking) are essential.
- A completed study in marketing/marketing communications or equivalent experience.
- It’s a big advantage if you also have the skills to take professional photos and make graphics.
- It’s a big advantage if you have previously worked with TikTok.
We offer you a challenging position in which you can fully utilize your creativity and have plenty of room for your own ideas. If you want to focus on digital marketing within the creative industry, this is an exciting opportunity for you. You will be part of a small, dedicated, and energetic team. Our office is in Warsaw.
- A contract of employment (UOP) with a base salary of 4000-5000 net PLN and a yearly bonus system
- A full-time job with 20-26 paid days off + “wczasy pod gruszą”
- Hybrid work
- Friendly working environment, chance to grow and develop in the creative industry
- A very creative surrounding – you will be working with artists, art institutions, museums, art influencers, universities, etc.
- A public transport reimbursement
Is this your best work(day) yet?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV). You can send your application directly via Pracuj or via recruitmentNL@royaltalens.com.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? No problem! For more information, you can call Ewa Bączyńska (Local Marketeer) at +48511473222 or Yara van den Bos (Recruiter at Royal Talens), who can be reached via +31-55-5274700. You are also welcome to send any questions you have via recruitmentNL@royaltalens.com.
About Royal Talens
Royal Talens is a manufacturer of fine art prints and a supplier of a wide assortment of creative products. Founded in 1899 and is nowadays a leading player in the global fine art market, with renowned brands like Rembrandt, Amsterdam, Van Gogh, Cobra, and Sakura. Our products find their way to artists, illustrators, graphical designers, creative hobbyists, children, and educational institutes in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Royal Talens has its own affiliate companies in The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, North America, China, and Japan. In total, more than 350 employees are working at Royal Talens across these 12 countries. The Polish affiliate of Royal Talens was established in 2013. We are responsible for Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Our organization with an office in Warsaw is relatively small but our team is well organized, and work gives us a lot of satisfaction.