Digital marketing specialist | Poland
Are you a digital marketing and e-commerce enthusiast? Looking for an exciting new opportunity in Poland (Warsaw) within the creative industry?
We are looking for a commercially minded and creative:
Local Marketeer (digital marketing specialist)
Fulltime | office location: Warsaw
Ready for your best work(day) yet?
Creativity is one of the most powerful human assets. It stimulates our ability to express ourselves, to learn and to connect. It has the power to make the world a better place. Ever since we discovered that in 1899, it has been our goal to stimulate as many people possible to express their creativity.
In this role you’re responsible for all online marketing related activities for the Polish, Czech and Slovakian market. If you’re a person that enjoys a hands-on role while also being comfortable with generating input for the long-term digital marketing strategy, then you are our ideal candidate. You will work closely together with the current Local Marketeer, so that with joined efforts all marketing aspects get the attention that they require.
What are your most important activities?
- Run our social media channels. This includes creating engaging content (in Polish), scheduling social media posts, actively monitor responses and react when needed.
- Cooperate with influencers so that together we can make as much people as possible enthusiastic about our brands.
- Stay current on new social media trends and best practices and share your knowledge with the team.
- Analyze performance of all local social marketing initiatives and take actions if necessary.
- Last year a brand-new corporate website with lots of content opportunities has been developed. You will play a key role in creating polish content for this website.
- Write Polish copy for product listings on e-commerce platforms based on English texts and provide data and photo’s regarding to our portfolio as to support our (B2B) customers with e-commerce activities.
- Because our team is small (currently 5 persons), everyone is very hands-on and willing to support with operational activities such as back office support. We also expect this of our new colleague.
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience with running social media channels (IG, FB, YT) and executing ad campaigns (FB, IG, Google).
- You enjoy writing copy as this is necessary to create engaging texts for social media, product listings for e-commerce platforms and other publications. It’s a big advantage if you also have the skills to take professional photos and make graphics.
- Good Polish languages skills (writing and speaking) are essential for performing this job. We also expect that you can translate texts from English to Polish and that you’re able to communicate in English with our international colleagues.
- A completed study towards marketing / marketing communication.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in which you can fully utilize your creativity and have plenty of room for your own ideas. If you want to focus on digital marketing within the creative industry, this is an exciting opportunity for you. You will be part of a small, dedicated and energetic team. Our office is located in Warsaw.
Is this your best work(day) yet?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV) soon as possible. You can send your application directly via Pracuj or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? No problem. For more information you can call Ewa Bączyńska (Local Marketeer) via +48511473222 or Dorien Ronkes Agerbeek (HR), who can be reached via +31-55-5274700.