Digital marketing specialist | Poland
Are you a digital marketing and e-commerce enthusiast? Looking for an exciting new opportunity in Poland (Warsaw) within the creative industry?
We are looking for a commercially minded and creative:
Local Marketeer (digital marketing specialist)
Fulltime | office location: Warsaw
Ready for your best work(day) yet?
Creativity is one of the most powerful human assets. It stimulates our ability to express ourselves, to learn and to connect. It has the power to make the world a better place. Ever since we discovered that in 1899, it has been our goal to stimulate as many people possible to express their creativity.
In this role you work on this goal by translating the corporate marketing and digital commerce strategy into actions for the Polish, Czech and Slovakian market. You will work closely together with the current Local Marketeer, so that with joined efforts all marketing aspects get the attention that they require.
What are your most important activities?
- Manage our social media channels (including content planning and creation).
- Cooperate with influencers so that together we can make as much people as possible enthusiastic about our brands.
- Providing our (B2B) customers hands-on support and guidance with regard to e-commerce activities such as providing data and photos regarding our portfolio.
Last year a brand-new corporate website with lots of content opportunities has been developed. We would like you to assist in creating the polish version of this website.
- Drive new digital marketing and e-commerce initiatives matching the local sales priorities and central marketing roadmap.
Analyze and report performance of all local digital marketing initiative and assess against goals.
- Proactively informing stakeholders of upcoming initiatives.
Because our team is small, everyone is very hands-on and willing to support with operational activities (such as back office support). We also expect this of our new colleague.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience and a demonstrated track record of success in digital marketing, among which in managing social media channels (IG, FB, YT) and executing ad campaigns (FB, IG, Google).
- Practical experience with preparing listings on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Allegro etc. and other e-commerce supporting activities.
- The ability to communicate in Polish and English fluently (speaking and writing).
- A completed study towards marketing / marketing communication.
Next to that, we are looking for an entrepreneurial thinker and worker. Someone who is a team player, hands-on, customer oriented, positive and proactive.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in which you can relinquish your creativity and have plenty of room for your own ideas. If you want to focus on digital marketing and digital commerce within the creative industry, this is an exciting opportunity for you. You will be part of a small, dedicated and energetic team. Our office is located in Warsaw.
Is this your best work(day) yet?
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible via email@example.com. Please tell us in your application to what extent you meet our job requirements. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? No problem. For more information you can call Ewa Bączyńska (Local Marketeer) via +48511473222 or Dorien Ronkes Agerbeek (HR), who can be reached via +31-55-5274700.
About Royal Talens
Royal Talens is a manufacturer of fine art paints and supplier of a wide assortment of creative products. Founded in 1899 and nowadays a leading player in the global fine art market, with renowned brands like Rembrandt, Amsterdam, Van Gogh, Cobra and Sakura. Our products find their way to artists, illustrators, graphical designers, creative hobbyists, children and educational institutes in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Royal Talens has own affiliate companies in The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, North America, China and Japan. In total more than 350 employees are working at Royal Talens across these 12 countries. The Polish affiliate of Royal Talens was established in 2013.We are responsible for Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Our organization with office in Warsaw is relatively small (5 persons at the moment) but our team is well organized, and work gives us a lot of satisfaction.