Local marketeer | Germany
Zur Unterstützung unseres deutschen Marketing-Teams suchen wir ab sofort einen kreativen Kopf, der gerne über den Tellerrand schaut und uns dabei unterstützt das digitale Marketing auf ein höheres Level zu heben. Du bist auf der Suche nach einem Job für 20 bis 32 Stunden pro Woche, bei dem Du Deiner Kreativität freien Lauf lassen kannst? Dann bist Du bei uns richtig!
We are looking for a commercially minded and creative:
Local Marketeer (online & social media)
Parttime | office location: work from home (GE) or at the office in Apeldoorn (NL)
Ready for your best work yet?
Creativity is one of the most powerful human assets. It stimulates our ability to express ourselves, to learn and to connect. It has the power to make the world a better place. Ever since we discovered that in 1899, it has been our goal to stimulate as many people possible to express their creativity.
In this role you work on this goal by translating the corporate marketing and digital commerce strategy into actions for Germany and Austria, at first primarily for the Amsterdam brand. You will work closely together with the current Local Marketeers, so that with joined efforts all marketing aspects get the attention that they require.
What are your most important activities?
- Help us with setting up social media channels (Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest).
- Cooperate with influencers for content creation, so that together we can make as much people as possible enthusiastic about our brands.
- Create and write captions and blog posts with our CMS.
- Support in the development and implementation of visual concepts for campaigns.
- Conception, elaboration and further development of various social media formats, e.g. recurring livestreams, postings (weekly faq).
- Analyze and report performance of all local digital marketing initiative and assess against goals.
- Inform stakeholders of upcoming initiatives proactively.
What do we expect from you?
- Hands-on experience with managing social media channels and running campaigns.
- The ability to communicate in German and English fluently (speaking and writing).
- Affinity with art materials and artistic design.
- A completed study towards marketing / marketing communication would be beneficial.
- You live at a travelable distance from Apeldoorn (The Netherlands) or in Southern Germany.
- Next to that, we are looking for an entrepreneurial thinker and worker. Someone who is a team player, hands-on, customer oriented, positive and proactive.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position for 20 to 32 hours per week (how many hours exactly, that’s up to you!) in which you can relinquish your creativity and have plenty of room for your own ideas. You will be part of a dedicated and energetic team. The team members work from home or at the head office in Apeldoorn, depending on whether they live in the Netherlands or not. This flexibility also goes for you. Although we do not work at the same place daily, we believe teamwork is essential for work satisfaction and achieving results. Therefore, we do catch up with each other regularly, both digital and in person.
Is this your best work yet?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via recruitmentNL@royaltalens.com. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? No problem. For more information you can call Dorien Ronkes Agerbeek (HR), who can be reached via +31-55-5274700.