Purpose: Making a universal preparatory coat on various absorbent grounds
Composition: Acrylic resin dispersion, titanium dioxide
• Provides good adhesion for oil colours, acr ylic colours, gouache, etc.
• Suitable for absorbent grounds that are free of dust and grease, such as artistsf canvas, wood, plywood, hardboard, cardboard and paper
• Suitable as preparation for murals on (alkaline) grounds such as fresh concrete, stucco and bricks
• Very absorbent grounds must first be treated with Amsterdam Acrylic binder
• Can be coloured with acr ylic colour
• Thinnable with water
• Dries within a few hours, after 24 hour it can be painted over with oil colour
• Apply at temperatures above 10‹C, do not freeze
• Clean utensils with water
Available in buckets of 1, 5 and 10 litre.