Purpose: Durable protection of an acrylic painting (final varnish).
Composition: Acrylic resin, white spirit, turpentine oil, matting agent (silica)
• Apply when paint film has completely dried (with normal film thickness 4 to 5 days)
• Shake well before use
• When applying with a brush do so in one layer and in one direction
• Dries in a few hours
• Does not yellow
• Gives a satin gloss
• Can be thinned with white spirit, clean brushes with white spirit
• Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable)
• Dry varnish layers can be removed with white spirit
Available in 75 ml, 250 ml, 1000 ml bottle and in 400 ml spray can.