Purpose: Making a universal preparatory layer on various absorbent grounds.
Composition: Acrylic resin dispersion, titanium dioxide
• Provides good adhesion for acrylic paint, oil paint and gouache, etc.
• Suitable for absorbent grounds that are free of dust and grease, such as artists’ canvas (linen, cotton, etc.), wood, plywood, hardboard, cardboard and paper
• Suitable as preparation for murals on (alkaline) grounds such as fresh concrete, stucco and bricks
• Very absorbent grounds must first be pre-sized with Amsterdam acrylic binder 005
• Can be mixed with Amsterdam gesso black 3007, Amsterdam gesso transparent 3000
• Can be colored with acrylic paint
• Thinnable with water
• Waterproof when dry
• Use at temperatures above 10° C
• Store frost-free
• Clean utensils with water
Available in 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml